Monday, August 30, 2010

Everyone Needs to Join Blogger

Yeah all, what I think I'm going to start doing is using Blogger to sign people up for trips and events. All members need to join Blogger to be able to use the Event gadget that lets me know who is attending. I will be going over how to do this at the first club meeting this Thursday. The events to attend are located below the blog and it remains there no matter which page you're on.

Also 6 members will be going up to Ray's Mountain Biking Gym in cleveland over labor day and since its a week away I've already submited the paperwork so this is not shown as an event.

Also as a note I will be attending the Mile High Challenge kick off party September 8th at 6pm at the Rock wall. The Mile High Challenge is a climbing challenge where you have to reach the top 99 times over the course of the semester. I encourage everyone to join me.

I hope the school year is going well for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment